Thursday, May 24, 2007



I've been substituting in my son's school for the last few days and I haven't had time to create, so last night I did alittle bit of transparency art, I love the fact that you can color the image and get a different affect on the card. Ive used this image quiet a few times, she's just the cutest girl.
I came home this afternoon to see the stamper sampler on my counter! Last year I sent them 5 cards and they published them all! I know, the little things in life does get my excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'sweet life' is so adorable and i love the colors. Big congrats on your cards being published. I am so happy for you and they look awesome :o)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Congrats on being published!!! They are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful piece.
And big big congrats